Court Road Surgery

01446 733181

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

An SC2 form can be downloaded from the this link: