We aim to treat our patients courteously at all times and expect our patients to treat our staff in a similarly respectful way. It is your responsibility to keep your appointments, inform us of your past illnesses, medication, hospital admissions and any other relevant details. As a patient at Court Road Surgery, you
- may request to see any GP or PracticeNurse. We have detailed the way in which an appointment may be obtained and patients are requested to adhere to the procedure
- are expected to treat the GPs and members of the healthcare team with respect
- are expected to cancel any appointments you no longer need
- are expected to comply with treatment plans sugested by the healthcare team
- are expected to inform the surgery if you change your name, address and/or telephone number, inform the hospital of such changes if you are awaiting treatment or are under the care of a consultant/ clinic.